This is our John. There are many Johns out there, but this one is ours. Our daily life with John, celebrating the insignificant details that make up life.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Weekend

We haven't posted much since last week, so I'll summarize.
Saturday was actually pretty quiet. I had to sneak away from John while he was sleeping and work in the morning. When I got home around 2 we played around the house. We grownups did housework after that, and mama made grilled cheese.
Sunday I was gone at the game store all day. When I got home I played with John and had the pot roast that mama made. It was Really Good, and we made it last. We had pot roast again on Monday and beef and lentel soup on Tuesday. There's even some soup left today!
Monday I got home from work and we played and I moved some furniature around. We decided to rearrange the living room again, and I started by moving a bank of shelves upstairs to our bedroom. That opened up a bunch of floor space, and we called it a night after we planned for the next day. Finally we all got together and went to the grocery store. John was glad for the change of scenerey, but when we got home he was ready for bed.
Tuesday John got to go play with Lilly. When I got home from work John and Mama were both still gone, so I moved furniature around for a while. When Mama got home John was ready for his nap, so I showed her what I had done and she vacuumed and cleaned while I went to a training for one of my jobs. When I got home I finished moving the couch, chair and crib so that the center of the room would be more open and available for use. So far it seems to be a good setup, though there are some little tweaks that we'll no doubt make. One thing that we noticed that was really exciting was that John got his first molar in! it's on the bottom on his left side. No wonder he's been cranky lately!

No comments: