This is our John. There are many Johns out there, but this one is ours. Our daily life with John, celebrating the insignificant details that make up life.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Working, I'm working!

So John keeps watching me (dad) working on my schoolwork. I sit at the desk in the spare room, typing away on my laptop, checking books and so on.

Watching me type is apparently better than playing with any of his toys.

He especially likes to come over and sit on my lap and try to grab the keyboard and mouse. After "the incident" (go ahead, ask me why my laptop is missing 5 keys... ) I don't let him type.

Yesterday I was working on a paper and got up to refill my coffee. When I came back, John was in my chair trying to make the mouse do something. I said "Hey John, come over here."

"I'm busy, I'm working. Go away."

They start so young these days.

No comments: