This is our John. There are many Johns out there, but this one is ours. Our daily life with John, celebrating the insignificant details that make up life.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

911!




Here's the excitement today. John had been trying to rip apart our printer and I kept picking him up and throwing him on the couch, where the cordless phone was lying (I called Starbucks about the cup recall). John was stomping on the phone and pushing the buttons. Apparently, he managed to dial 911. Later, I was sitting on the couch reading to John, when I heard a tap at the glass door. I saw a man in uniform, and assumed it was UPS. So I ran outside, and it was the sheriff (El Sobrante is unincorporated, so there is no police force). He wanted to know if everything was all right, because they got a 911 call. I said it must have been the baby. He said he thought so, because all they could hear was baby noises (John's temper tantrum from being taken away from the printer). I thanked him and he left. How embarrassing!

No comments: