This is our John. There are many Johns out there, but this one is ours. Our daily life with John, celebrating the insignificant details that make up life.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fisher Price has free shipping


Fisher Price is having free shipping for the next few days (if you use this link from my email). Of course, after that lead fiasco, they probably should be offering more incentives than that! Not that I distrust FP, at least they came clean quickly after THEIR OWN TESTS found lead. Notice, the government didn't have to crack down on Fisher Price products. They test their own products and recall right away. I think that's pretty responsible. Other brands that have no scandal attached may still be dangerous, they're just not testing/telling. :end rant:
I bought this Little people Nativity set because it was just crazy that they even make such a thing! Hahaha. When it was delivered, I opened it to play with the toys (John can play with it, once, on Christmas. If he's lucky). Good thing I opened it up, because I found I had two Mary and Joesph dolls, and no angel or baby Jesus! I called Fisher Price and told them the mishap. They laughed and said they would send me a whole new set, and donate the old manger. I don't know if I want to donate a manger missing the baby (the best part), although it does play music and light up (which John has been enjoying. See, I let him play with the defective set).
I also got the little people Thanksgiving feast with two Indians, two Pilgrims, a roast turkey and a feast table. Because that was too crazy to pass up,too.

No comments: